Membership in the Theosophical Society is open to those who are in sympathy with its Three Objects.
Membership benefits include:
- Participation in an international organization with members in some 70 countries of the world and local groups in about 90 locations in the United States
- Subscription to Quest, a quarterly magazine of philosophy, science, religion, and the arts; and the Messenger, a newsletter
- Use of the Henry S. Olcott Memorial Library, which lends from more than 20,000 books, DVD's and audio CD's, in person or online, and by mail across the USA
- A series of introductory letters covering basic Theosophical concepts
- Discounts on lectures, workshops, retreats, seminars and other programs at the National Center, many of which are available online
- Participation in the study courses of The National Lodge with first year members receiving one year's free membership in the National Lodge (email only)
- Discounts at the Theosophical Publishing House
- Discounts at Quest Bookshops (California, Illinois, New York)
- Opportunities to join interactive online study groups
- Participation in conventions and workshops
Basic National Dues are $60.00 per year, but reduced rates are available for families, students 25 and under, seniors 75 and older, and for multiple-year memberships.
For address changes:
If you have changed your address or any other contact information,
please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-669-1571, extension 322.
For more information on membership, click on the link below: